sábado, 4 de octubre de 2008

Everything about me

Introduction myself

Hi, my name’s Heberto Bermudez I’m 20 years old and I study electronic engineering at URBE, I live in maracaibo in cecilio Acosta. I was born in ciudad ojeda but i moved to maracaibo since I was a child I studied in Los Apamates high school here in maracaibo

I like music and chat with my friends in facebook and messenger I like to eat, and play bass in a band of rock with my friends

I hates smoking, tomatoes and hipocresy

My dream is graduate from ingineering school and find a good job. in a important company.

I like to learn everything about Engineering and I like to learn everything on the Engineering and to take all my knowledge to the practice constructing circuits and repairing electronic articles.

Well this is everything about me.

No hay comentarios: